Dear Church Family:
Church of the Way would like to thank you for your commitment and perseverance during this time of the Corona-19 pandemic.
We are not gathering as a family for the next few weeks until we get the green light from the Government. We continue to hold up the body in prayer and speak the Words of Christ over us as a body. During this time, the importance of Oneness and meeting as the Family is of utmost necessity. The danger of becoming complacent and compromising our gathering in oneness in Christ as a family is very real and easy to slip into.
We need to be purposeful in these times to guard the oneness of the body and still gather even though it is in different venues. As far as it is possible let us uphold the principle of oneness and join at 9 am with the Family of Church of the Way. We cannot meet in person; we can still meet online as one corporate family.
We would like to encourage you on the following points in this time of level 3 lockdown.
- Please do join us for the online services when the live broadcast is sent out on a Sunday morning at 9am. And please join the live chat so that we can still remain connected and encourage the body.
- Should you have Corona /Symptoms / or being isolated, please do inform us of your condition should you be comfortable to do so.
This will assist us so the following can take place should we have the means to do so:
- To be of assistance i.e., grocery provisions, errands etc. and delivery thereof.
- So, we can pray for you and stand in agreement for healing and restoration.
Adhere to the following Safety Guidelines to combat the coronavirus:
- Masks alone will not protect you. To fight coronavirus, also ensure physical distancing and frequent handwashing.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a flexed elbow or a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.