– One service at Church of the Way Venue at 9am
– Numbers limited to 145 people
– Pre-registration is required – register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting the church office 011-395-1442, or sending a Whatsapp / SMS – 081-257-7767
o You will be sent a registration form which must be returned (Indemnity, Address details)
o We will confirm your registration or roster you to attend the next week’s service
– There will be Kids church, Cow Tots and Youth Talk at the service – please ensure your children meet the health requirements before bringing them to the service
– We value the health of our Over 60’s and so we advise that you sit downstairs in the coffee shop area as it is a smaller venue.
– We do advise that our elderly folk and those with underlying health conditions should stay at home
– On Sunday:
o Please ask yourself the following questions before coming to church:
§ Do you have: Fever, Shortness of Breath, Dry Cough, Runny Nose, Sore Throat, Body aches, loss of smell or taste, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, fatigue, weakness or tiredness?
§ Have had any of the above symptoms in the last 14 days?
§ Have been in contact with someone who has had Covid 19 or been tested for Covid 19 in the last 14 days?
§ Have you travelled outside of South Africa in the last 14 days?
If the answer is yes to any of the above – please rather stay at home
o Everyone must wear a face mask
o You will be Temperature screened before entry, and we will have hand sanitiser available
o If you are feeling unwell in any way in the morning before the service, please stay at home
o If you feel unwell while at the service, please contact Jay or Vincent immediately.
o Should you be tested or going for a COVID test within 14 days after the service please notify the church office immediately.